Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dig Deeper

Dig Deeper into my soul.....
You look at me and all you see is a innocent girl....
Yet when you dig deeper into my soul,
You'll find the real me.

Dig Deeper......
Please, don't falter when you find out the truth.
Oh god don't judge me! 
Please....I only want to make you happy.


Dig Deeper......
Surely you'll crush me tightly in your fist.
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.....
I just love thee.

Dig deeper sweetheart....
'Cause its really me!
Can't you see?
Maybe your just a dream.

DIG DIG DIG!!!!
Have you given up on me?
Are you lost in me?
Your almost there.....sweetheart? sweetheart?

Why have you left me.......?

Stop digging....
Please come back to me!
You don't have to dig any deeper.
I swear its all me!!!!

Dig, dig, dig....
You have exposed all of me!
Did you find the treasure you were looking for?
Yea...you have and now you love me......


No comments: